Research Strategy: Design, Methodology and Conceptual Frameworks
We take researchers through the steps to creating a plan and strategies to answer their research questions, monitor and execute their study. We look at all the types of research design and methods and which areas they are most effective. Researchers learn how to create their research strategy and conceptual frameworks. "
- How to plan (or design) your research
- Understand the various forms of research methodologies
- Different types of research method and how they may be used.
- Factors to be considered when choosing a research method.
- How to choose a conceptual framework
- 1 Section
- 2 Lessons
- 0 Quizzes
- 1h 15m Duration
Video Tutorial: Research Strategy
- Video Tutorial: Research Strategy
- Presentation Slide: Research Strategy
You must be logged in to submit a review.