Literature Search, Review and Evaluation
A strategy to defining your literature requirements, collecting literature and writing a literature review. "
This course will help learners to:
- Evaluate the purpose of a literature review
- Develop and clarify their thinking, embed their ideas, and articulate their thoughts clearly Identify the key preparation steps of a literature review and use each step to effectively articulate their research question and literature review plan
- Identify the key considerations when evaluating journals, selecting the most appropriate journal for their literature review
- Build a strong and convincing argument using suitable literature and data to develop and present their argument in their literature review
- Write and structure a strong literature review avoiding common pitfalls when writing
- Recognize what each section of the literature review requires and formulate their own with the help of examples and guidelines.
- 1 Section
- 1 Lesson
- 0 Quizzes
- 1h 30m Duration
Full Tutorial: Literature Search, Review and Evaluation
1 Lesson0 Quizzes
- Video Tutorial: Literature Search, Review and Evaluation
0 out of 5
You must be logged in to submit a review.